Tickets & Voucher
General information on ticket purchase
Delivery & collection of tickets
Opening of venue & box office: 1.5 hours before concert start
Admission to the performance space: 1 hour before concert start
|Early booking bonus:||10 % on the entire festival programme from 24 February to 17 March 2021|
|Ö1 Club & Ö1 Intro**:||10 % on up to two tickets per event Kärnten Card**: 10 % on up to two tickets per event|
|Kärntner KulturPass**:||50 % on one ticket per event|
|KelagPlusClub**:||50 % on a single ticket and 1 + 1 free when buying 2 tickets; redeemable from May 2021 on selected events (also available at all ÖTicket advance booking offices)|
|Kleine Zeitung Vorteilsclub**:||30 % on up to two tickets; redeemable from May 2021 on selected events - limited to 25 x 2 tickets per date (also available at all ÖTicket advance booking offices)
|Persons with disabilities**:||50 % reduction|
|Wheelchair seating**:||50% discount plus 50% discount for an accompanying person (limited number)|
|Children**:||Children under 7 years of age are admitted free of charge to all events. (A Ticket is still needed)|
|Youth**:||40 % for pupils, students, apprentices and those doing military or civilian service under 26 years of age|
* Only one discount can be applied at a time. When purchasing tickets, please note that no subsequent discount is possible. Discounts are available at the ticket office, at the box office and in some cases at the ÖTicket advance booking offices.
** valid ID, membership card or customer card required
General Information regarding Events
- For tickets in the lowest price category, there may be seats with obstructed views in the Abbey Church of Ossiach and in the City Parish Church of St. Jacob. Cameras or technical set-ups may also result in obstructed views.
- One ticket is required per person and event. This also applies to small children accompanied by adults.
- Please note that for safety reasons it is not possible to bring prams or similar into the event spaces.
- Animals cannot be taken to the events
- The instructions of the staff must be followed.
- We will make every effort to grant admission to latecomers, but cannot guarantee this. Please note that, depending on the event or venue, latecomers may not be admitted.
Audio and Visual Recordings
COVID-19 prevention measures
Status: July 26th, 2021
Important information for visitors
- According to the ordinance of the Ministry of Health (COVID-19-ÖV), entry to the Carinthian Summer venues is only possible for tested, vaccinated or recovered (3G) visitors.
- Tested: with a valid test certificate (no older than 24/48/72 hours, depending on the test type)
Vaccinated: with proof of vaccination (22 days after the first stab, then max. 3 months after the first stab)
Recovered: with proof of surviving a COVID-19 infection (not older than 6 months)
- There are admission controls as well as the collection of the contact details of all visitors with telephone number and address – this data is stored for up to 30 days after the event for possible cooperation with the authorities and then deleted in accordance with the GDPR.
- Despite all the easing, we ask you to keep your distance from people outside the household.
Additional measures for visitors
We strongly recommend that our visitors wear an FFP2 mask in all venues and during concerts. Children under the age of 6 are excluded.
General hygiene measures
According to the Austrian Society for Hygiene, Microbiology & Preventive Medicine, the following hygienic measures are effective and therefore useful to prevent the transmission of SARS-CoV-2:
- keep distance
- Compliance with the cough and sneeze label
- Proper hand hygiene
The prevention concept applies to all events during the Carinthian Summer 2021, with the exception of Sunday masses. Reference is made here to the framework of the Austrian Bishops’ Conference for the celebration of public services.
Framework of the Austrian Bishops’ Conference
- No 3G proof required
- It is compulsory to wear mouth and nose protection (MNS) during the entire service. Exceptions are children under 6 years of age and people who, with medical confirmation, cannot wear an MNS for health reasons
- Anyone who is sick, feels sick or who is suspected of having an infectious disease must refrain from participating in a joint church service
Specification of the collegiate church Ossiach: 1m distance rule