Tickets & Voucher
T: +43 4242 28100
- Get your tickets now
- You can find our current opening hours on our hompage as well as on Facebook.
You can also get your ticekts via oeticket:
- Within all oeticket advance booking offices nearby
General information on ticket purchase
Right of withdrawl
Please note that there is NO LEGAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL if you purchase admission tickets.
Right of withdrawal:
There is no right of cancellation for tickets if they are available! Since the event service is a scheduled leisure service, § 18 Para. 1 Z 2, Z 10; paragraph 2; Paragraph 3 FAGG 4 of the Distance Selling Act applies to this contract. Your order is binding and cannot be canceled subject to availability. There is no right of withdrawal for (§ 18 Para. 1 Z 2, Z 10; Para. 2; Para. 3 FAGG): Recreational Activities: When the contract provides for a specific date or period of time for the service. Any abuse will be prosecuted in court.
End of revocation.
Beware of cybercrime
The Cybercrime Competence Center (C4) is the national coordinating body for combating cybercrime. The C4 also operates a reporting center, which you can contact if you suspect a cybercrime or for help or information.
If you have been harmed by a crime or have concrete evidence of a perpetrator, you can report the crime at any police station. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to file a report via Meldestelle!
Report office for cybercrime
Web: Internet crime (BMI)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Delivery & collection of tickets
Opening of venue & box office: 1.5 hours before concert start
Admission to the performance space: 1 hour before concert start
|Christmas bonus:||10% on selected concerts from 6 to 24 December 2021|
|Early booking bonus:||10 % on the entire festival programme from 21 February to 13 March 2022|
|Kärnten Card**:||10 % on up to two tickets per event Kärnten Card|
|Kultur Card Kärnten**:||10 % on one ticket per event|
|Ö1 Club & Ö1 Intro**:||10 % on up to two tickets per event|
|Kärntner KulturPass**:||50 % on one ticket per event|
|KelagPlusClub**:||50 % on a single ticket and 1 + 1 free when buying 2 tickets; redeemable from May 2022 on selected events (also available at all ÖTicket advance booking offices)|
|Kleine Zeitung Vorteilsclub**:||30 % on up to two tickets; redeemable from May 2022 on selected events - limited to 25 x 2 tickets per date (also available at all ÖTicket advance booking offices)
|Persons with disabilities**:||50 % reduction|
|Wheelchair seating**:||50% discount plus 50% discount for an accompanying person (limited number)|
|Children**:||Children under 7 years of age are admitted free of charge to all events. (A Ticket is still needed)|
|Youth**:||40 % for pupils, students, apprentices and those doing military or civilian service under 26 years of age|
The above mentioned discounts can not be applied for the following concerts: 16. Carinthian Dialogs. You can find all the informations on discounts for this event here.
** valid ID, membership card or customer card required
General Information regarding Events
- For tickets in the lowest price category, there may be seats with obstructed views in the Abbey Church of Ossiach and in the City Parish Church of St. Jacob. Cameras or technical set-ups may also result in obstructed views.
- One ticket is required per person and event. This also applies to small children accompanied by adults.
- Please note that for safety reasons it is not possible to bring prams or similar into the event spaces.
- Animals cannot be taken to the events
- Audio as well as video recordings for private use are not permitted.
- Individual concerts are recorded by radio and / or television and are photographed for advertising purposes. The concert visitor agrees to this and to the possible depiction of his person in advance.
- The instructions of the staff must be followed.
- We will make every effort to grant admission to latecomers, but cannot guarantee this. Please note that, depending on the event or venue, latecomers may not be admitted.
Special information on the Carinthian Youth Protection Act in relation to our events
- Within the framework of our events, we must ensure that the Youth Protection Act is observed and, to this end, must exert a reasonable influence on children and young people. This can be done in particular through education, determination of age, refusal of access and expulsion from premises or land.
- Furthermore, we are obligated to point out at our events if there is an age rating.
- Children and adolescents are not allowed to attend public film screenings if they have been announced as unsuitable for children or adolescents. With regard to the announcement of the suitability of films for young people, we must take into account the respective expert opinions and recommendations on the age rating of media products by the Youth Media Commission at the Federal Ministry for Education, the Arts and Culture.